13 November 2023
The Hamburg Brain School and CML graduate school invite participation
the first HBS & CML Communication and Conflict Management Workshop.
The Workshop will be lots of hands-on with a nice introduction to communication models and conflict management tools. It is open to both HBS members on Postdoc as well as PhD student level. CML PhD students are also cordially invited. There are 10 seats available on a first-come-first-served basis.
The workshop will take place on Nov 13th at UKE, (building N55, room 302)
and Nov 14th 2023 (in building N55, room 420) from 9am-1pm (2x4h=8h) .
Please use the registration link that has been emailed to all candidates.
Your registration is binding. You need to be available on both dates in order to participate.
PhD students receive 1 CP for their participation. Postdocs can request a certificate of attendance.
- Course: Communication and Conflic tManagement
- Date: 13 and 14 November 2023
- Time: 09:00 - 13:00
- Location: UKE Campus, building N55, room 302 (Nov 13)
- Location: UKE Campus, building N55, room 420 (Nov 14)
- Presenter: Dr. Sina Trrautmann-Lengsfeld